10.19.2012

Classics About Marriage

I read about this post in one of my friend's Facebook Timeline. He is not yet married and I don't know why (maybe because of this? hehehe peace!). I asked permission to copy his Facebook status because I find it very amusing (from a not-guilty-wife's point of view) how married men see their wives. I just wonder if the wives are aware of this.

I'm sure the Family Man will definitely find this one interesting too. So, here it is :

  • My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met. - Rodney Dangerfield
  • A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong. -Milton Berle
  • When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.
  • Getting married is very much like going to a restaurant with friends. You order what you want, then when you see what the other fellow has, you wish you had ordered that.
  • Man is incomplete until he is married. Then he is finished.
  • A man placed an ad in the classifieds: Wife wanted. The next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: You can have mine.
  • 80% of married men cheat in America. The rest cheat in Europe.
  • I married Miss Right. I just didn't know her first name was Always.
  • Losing a wife can be very hard. In my case, it was almost impossible.
  • How do most men define marriage? An expensive way to get your laundry done for free.

Thanks to Adrian for sharing these thoughts about marriage and relationship. I can't help but smile every time I read the lines.  I hope the Family Man won't affirm to any of this. Hehe

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

2 comments:

KM said...

Speaking of which, Rovs... Malapit na naman ang wedding anniversary natin ;)

Rovie Aguis said...

OO nga parang hindi ko na naisip ang anniversary. Na busy ako sa sakit ni Bella.

Advance Happy Anniversary sa atin :)

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your time! I am would love to hear your thoughts.

ShareThis