9.06.2012

Meet The Family Man

Hi Everyone!

Sorry, if I made you a little confused with the interchanging domains. This domain was originally used in my main blog until I decided to change it with a different domain name. I have initially decided to let go of this domain and just get a new one if in case, but after a series of deep thinking considering the statistics and links that this domain have generated overtime, Bren and I decided to make good use of this domain by launching a blog of his own.

So friends, I would like to officially introduce to you... the family man named Bren. He is the love of my life and Bella's doting Tatay. He is 40 something and working hard every single day to be able to provide for the family's needs. I think that's all for the introduction. Don't worry, you will get to know him better as time goes by.



 Thank you very much for dropping by and welcome to the Pinoy Family Man's World


  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

11 comments:

KCT said...

whoaaah! at blogger na rin si Kuya Bren!! wohooo! excited naman akong ma basa posts ni Kuya Bren:)

papaleng said...

Wow! star na si hubby mo. 40 something... next time malalaman na ang exact age ni Sir.

Rovie said...

hahaha...napilitan at gusto nya rin kahit papanu para may paglagyan iyang mga work of art :)

Thanks for the visit, Ate Claire...

Rovie said...

Hehehe..Salamat po Papaleng :)

KM said...

Uyyyy, ang love of Rovie's life may blog na din. Abangan ko nga ang works of art nya ;) Unang tingin sa picture nya dun, akala ko si Bella. Hehe!

KM said...

Dagdag ko din pala 'to sa exchange link section ng blog ko :)

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

Hello. Kumusta?

Rovie said...

Thanks Teh. Wag ka nang magtataka kanino nagmana si Bella. :)

Rovie said...

Hi we're good. I can't access your blogger profile. :(

Lainy said...

YAY! Welcome to blogosphere, Tatay. Hehehe!

Rovz, I am a bit confused. This is an old domain, right? You just changed the blog name?

betchai said...

oh wow, welcome to blogosphere, Bren. Hope you will enjoy it here as much as we do!

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your time! I am would love to hear your thoughts.

ShareThis