1.08.2013

Sisterakas: Our First Movie Date in 2013

Watching movies has always been our bonding time since hubby and I were still sweethearts but that has become a luxury since we got married in 2008. Aside from the fact that we are both busy with our respective careers, I also do not want to spend for "dates" especially that I am the one holding the family's budget. But on the first week of January, I surprised Bren when I asked him for a movie date. LOL. We wanted to watch Sisterakas and/or One More Try but finally decided to watch Sisterakas after a series of discussion.

Photo Not Mine

Bren is never fond of Filipino movies since he said that the stories most especially the endings are very predictable and not mentally challenging for him. He usually likes watching war films, actions movies, anime and that kind of stuff. The total opposite of what I actually like, you know women.LOL

I can say that our first movie date for 2013 was very pleasing as we both laugh our heart's out watching Vice Ganda, Ai Ai, Kris and the  rest of the cast. The whole movie was so fun to watch. Hubby and I went out of the movie talking about the next movie that we would like to watch. I really do hope that this "movie date thing" will be our regular bonding activity. I just wish Bella will cooperate. Hehe

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

11 comments:

Algene said...

Wow! Maayo pa mo ni Kuya Bren te. LOL I haven't seen Sisterakas yet :) I'm glad na you chose a great and happy movie para good vibes sa 2013. More movie dates for you and Kuya Bren. Miss you :)

Jennie said...

I have seen this on one of those billboards on the road. Not too sure what it is about. I was totally turned off by Vice Ganda's This Guy's in love with you Mare. I hope that unlike the said movie, this is not designed to glorify the homosexuals and their lifestyle.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Ay gusto ko yan panoorin hehehe, sana may sinhean dito that offers Filipino movies hehehe.

Ria C said...

I wanted to watch this while we were in Manila kaso ang dami-daming tao sa theaters. I am not a Pinoy movie lover. Sad to say but some of our movies are deadpan and almost (always...) copied from famous Western movies, similar plots just translated to Pinoy main stream. Pero this one, I really, really want to watch (also yung kay Angelica Panganiban ba yun... where she said a famous line about money and patience?). Download ko na lng ito sa torrent site ;)

betchai said...

my little nieces in the Philippines wanted to see this too, haha, they had been waiting about this. glad you had a fun date Rovs, hopefully, Bella will cooperate so you both can have dates once a while.

Claire said...

Ahahaha! HImala jud si Kuya Bren! BUt it's nice you two finally able to have a good date:) Date din tayo pag dating namin :)

Teresa Martinez said...

My husband and I really like watching movies although we had to limit it when our young children came as we had to choose movies which they can also watch. Looking forward to movie dates again though with just the two of us.

papaleng said...

Ay, ang sweet ng ginawa nyo, movie date. Naku, si misis ang type nyon mga period films at basta Brad Pitt film kahit baduy, go yun.

Cheerful said...

aww, that's sweet naman sis...good start for the year and wish for more movie date for you together, i am sure Bella will cooperate. :)

KC said...

I want to watch this movie, too!! Antayin ko nalang online, kase yung sinehan dito, malayo sa amin eh..

Dhemz said...

ayay, I wanted to watch this...I'll keep an eye on this online.

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your time! I am would love to hear your thoughts.

ShareThis