3.28.2013

Long - Term Business Goal

My long-term business goal is to put up a real estate business in the future. I don’t intend to make it real big but what I have in mind is a small business enough to support me and my family during the retirement age. As of the moment, I do not have a concrete plan as to when and how to make it happen but I know in God’s perfect time, we will be able to pull it off.

While waiting for that moment, I tried to get as much experience related to real estate in fact, I used to work as a part-time real estate agent selling high end houses in expensive subdivisions here in the city. I was also able to pass the licensure examination to become a life insurance agent a few years back and so I became a licensed insurance agent. I deemed it necessary to at least learn some selling skills by selling houses and insurance at the same time.

Getting the licensure exam whether in real estate or in an insurance industry is not that easy for it takes a lot of time and effort to understand the whole process. I am sure that the Real Estate License Nevada is an exam worth taking especially for those who wants to embark in a real estate business as an agent or as an entrepreneur.

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your time! I am would love to hear your thoughts.

ShareThis