3.22.2014

10 of 100 Happy Days: Lunch Date with Hubby

Today is the 10th day of my 100 Happy Days journey. I am so happy and excited to share  the photo of the person who never failed to make me happy. 





We seldom  go out and enjoy our time together  as family or as husband and wife due the nature of my husband’s work. But today, I am so delighted to share with him this unexpected lunch in one of our favorite local restaurant in the city.

What makes me even happier was when he gave in to my prodding to have lunch at Penong’s instead of eating his favorite batchoy. He was a little uncooperative at first because we originally agreed to eat batchoy for lunch but when we arrived at the mall where the restaurant was located, I suddenly remembered that I was craving for grilled chicken from Penong's days ago so I lovingly insisted that we transfer.

Hubby ordered just grilled chicken while I ordered grilled chicken with pork barbeque. Our order comes with unlimited rice and unlimited soup so my cravings were satisfied. With a glass of my favorite soda to end the meal, I was so full I could hardly stand. Hehehe

Thank you very much for being so understanding and supportive of the things (and food!)  I want and for always thinking of my happiness. I love you very much Tatay!

Read more about my 100 Happy Days Journey HERE.

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

2 comments:

KM said...

That grilled chicken looks savory, teh! Spoiled ka din kay, Bre, ah ;) Next time bawi ka sa kanya, Batchoy naman :D

Kakatuwa naman yang 100 happy days mo, teh. Parang gusto ko na din mag 100 happy days kaya lang mukhang di ko kayang i-blog araw araw :(

Lainy said...

Family day is always a happy time! This post sure had melted his heart, Teh! ;-)

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your time! I am would love to hear your thoughts.

ShareThis