6.11.2013

Learning French

After more than ten years of being together, I still find the Family Man a little weird sometimes. He actually does a lot of things that are not commonly done by most people I know. For instance, he is fond of collecting dead mosquitoes that has intact abdomens thinking that it might be used to cure AIDS in the future. Another thing, three years before we got married, he prepared this special sauce made of vinegar with lots of spices in it saying that it will only be opened on the day of our wedding. True enough, the special sauce he made was served during our wedding day.

Here’s more. We have talked about migrating to French – speaking country for our family’s future. One of our concerns is the language barrier especially that we do not speak nor understand any French word. I was so surprised when he went home one afternoon with a thick English – French dictionary. He said he bought the dictionary as a gift for me so I can start learning French. I actually did try reading and understanding it but I find it very difficult especially that most letters and words are pronounced differently from how it is being spelled like agence immobilière gatineau. Now, tell me how you read those words? Hehehe

Between the two of us, he is the one who is very persistent and interested in learning French. He always uses the word je t'aime instead of saying I love you. Aside from reading the dictionary, he has also done online researches which led to maison à vendre gatineau thinking that it was another French translation website.

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

1 comments:

betchai said...

your post brought smiles my way Rovs, indeed, despite living together for quite sometime, there are always a loit of surprises we get from our spouse, but cute surprises, like the vinegar sauce, haha, am sure, super sarap nun!

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your time! I am would love to hear your thoughts.

ShareThis